Pencil Studios - Art Assistant/Art Instructor
They are looking for a fun and energetic person with a passion in art education and loves children! Pencil Studio is an innovative, fun and cozy art studio led by creatives, who offer art classes and art camps for kids from 3 - 13+ as well as adult classes and workshops.
To learn more see www.pencilstudio.ca
They are looking for a Production Artist who takes pride in perfect files and production across multiple channels who will provide support their Creative team by undertaking the production of digital and print projects while keeping best practices and brand guidelines in mind.
Blakely is an industry leading, full-service, multi-channel fundraising and marketing agency.
Wired Messenger, is a Canadian Digital Marketing agency based out of Richmond Hill that specializes in email marketing, web design, web development, print and social marketing.
They are seeking a talented Creative Designer to help tackle some of our day-to-day client needs and also work on new projects as they come in ranging from creative for social posts, email designs and websites.
Monkey Rock Music
Monkey Rock Music is looking for a larger than life musician/teacher to lead our parent and child music programs in the Markham, Thornhill, and Richmond Hill area.
CBC Arts Logo Design
Want to Design CBC Arts next profile pic? Now is the time to send in your pitch.
Interested in the job? If you are — or you just know someone who’d be perfect for the assignment — this is the time to send us a pitch.
It’s a paid gig, plus there’s the bonus of promo and bragging rights. (Your work will appear over our channels, and we run a Q&A with the featured artist, to boot.) Learn More
Various Workshop Instructors at NewMakeIt
NewMakeIt is looking for workshop instructors. As an instructor, you will be responsible for overall design, planning, implementation and delivery of curriculum for specified workshops. These workshops could run either year-round or seasonally. The instructor will also be responsible for taking attendance, teaching the class and / or workshop, and reporting any issues, concerns or developments to the Learning Coordinator.
They have openings for workshops in these areas:
- Woodworking – Project workshops that make use of, and certification classes that teach safe operation of equipment including; table saw, thickness planer, jointer, drill press, sanders, hand tools etc.
- Digital Fabrication – Certification classes that teach safe and proper usage of equipment including; laser machines and 3D printers.
- Metalworking - Project workshops that make use of, and certification classes that teach safe operation of equipment including; metal lathe, metal mill, drill press, grinders, MIG / TIG welders, box and pan brake, metal shear etc.
- CNC – Project workshops that make use of, and certification classes that teach safe operation of equipment including; CNC router and CNC Mill.
- CAD / CAM / Graphics Software – Skills classes that teach use of software such as; AutoDesk Fusion 360, SolidWorks, SketchUp, AutoCAD, On CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator, Inkscape
- Craftwork – Project workshops that teach skills in the areas of; textiles, woodcraft, papercraft, pottery, glass, jewellery etc.
Arts & Cultural Job Board & Call for Submission Links
Become a Volunteer at the York Region Food Network!
Creative Volunteers wanted for pop up art hive in community garden in the following areas:
1. Pop U Art Hive – Youth Volunteers Wanted for the London & Main Community Garden
2. Story Time in the Garden Volunteers
3. Youth Garden Volunteers
For more information visit CLICK HERE.
Become a Volunteer at the Varley Gallery!
Looking for event assistants, program assistants, docents and gallery attendants. Learn more here.
Become a Volunteer at the Latcham Gallery!
The Latcham Gallery is looking for volunteers to assist with Latcham Saturdays, our community art programming between September 9 and October 28.
Volunteer with the Ontario Association of Art Galleries (OAAG)
McMichael Canadian Art Collection is looking for new Docents!
The McMichael Canadian Art Collection is seeking motivated individuals to serve as Volunteer Docents. The ideal candidate is people-oriented and enthusiastic about introducing school groups and adults to Canadian art and the McMichael Collection. Learn More
Volunteer with the Newmarket Music Festival
Volunteer with the York Region Arts Council
Volunteer at the Aurora Cultural Centre
Volunteer with the Markham Museum
Volunteer with the Varley Art Gallery
Volunteer with the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
Volunteer with the Ontario Association of Art Galleries